Wednesday, January 09, 2008
Wow...it's ONLY 2008. 1 Year and 2 more months before i actually ORD. LOOOOOONG way to go. Anyway, long time never blog, also lazy. Nothing interesting in my army life, it's actually monotonous everyday and I dont think I can blog anything about Army here right - will get charged de wor.
Hmm...even though not many people read my blog already, nevertheless, i shall still blog once in awhile. hahaha. Last sat had a small class gathering with 15 people turning up. Not a very happening event but at least get to see my wonderful classmates once in a while. Went to a condo function room to eat pizza and some snacks. YunJie or Simin if u're reading this, Sorry eh! Couldnt help to finish the food and drinks but instead left early. haha. my stomach wasnt in a good condition that day =X
Anyways, must thank YunJie and Simin aka mama for organising this class gathering. Looking forward to the next one!
P.S I wont leave early the next time! haha.
kiLLed a h0llow at~4:11 PM