Tuesday, June 03, 2008
Last week was hell. My 3 days off was burnt, not all, but I had to go back for duty on saturday night due to some event. At first it was full day duty, but later plans changed and I was told only to go back in the night. So I spent the day with my dardar to celebrate in advance joyce de bday. Went to kbox @ cineleisure. Initially had a room which had cigarette's smoke smell. So we asked for a change of room; to our surprise, the crew gave us a bigger and better room compared to the previous one. So after kbox-ing, we went to play k-pool next door. Hmm. While playing pool, it reminds me of the past in the mess. Nevertheless, looking forward to the next time we go pool, den i can teach my dardar how to play. Hahahaha.
Tmr going to take IPPT. Gonna try my best. Hope can get silver, or at least a pass? Wish me luck. =)
kiLLed a h0llow at~8:08 PM