Monday, July 21, 2008
Today after work, early morning went to Funan IT mall to redeem my long awaited HP mini note pc. Waited for like one month plus already? Cause that time renewed my starhub maxonline and there's this offer of the mini note. Reached there around 10am and there's already a long queue despite the paper stating that the place open only at 10 o'clock. Singaporeans are singaporeans =.= Took my queue number, 105! 105 people in front of me and I thought it was going to be a long wait. However, to my amazement, the whole procedure was quite fast. Each customer took about less than 5mins and there was 5 counters. Initially thought would have to wait more than 1hour but in the end, took like around 45mins or so. Went home after that...
Reached home tried out the pc. After that nothing better to do already. Raining whole day, nice to nap but I didnt cause I'm afraid later in the night cant catch a wink. So slack around the whole afternoon...Feel like buying the crumpler bag, but quite expensive...Ponder ponder ponder~
kiLLed a h0llow at~9:20 PM