Wednesday, September 03, 2008
Monday
Reported to new place. First day report there, had to do duty. The new environment isnt as fun as before. The people aint very fun also. Had to do hell lots of work and hardly can have any break. Sleeping hours are just not enough for me. I'm tired out. What to do? 5 more months...
Today
On standby today. This new place totally sucks. Afternoon went back to my old place to collect some leftovers. While at there, looking at the so called 'abandoned' building, my heart was filled with so much sadness. Just entering the place, memories starts to flashback in my mind. All the time we spent there, the joy, the scolding etc we shared. Left the place with teary eyes. How I wished we never moved...
Supposed to take IPPT today but unfortunately, rain came in after 3pm. Shucks. Why does all this happen to me? I simply wish to pass my IPPT once and for all so that it dont bother me all the time. Sigh. No choice but to wait til the next time...
PS: God, pls guide me along. I need your guidance.
kiLLed a h0llow at~7:24 PM