Wednesday, November 05, 2008
Tomorrow, will be exactly 3 more months til i ORD. 92 days left yeah...
Last duty was down with a very bad sore throat probably due to the weather. Couldnt sleep the whole night cos of the dryness in my throat. Kinda irritating u know? Next day was very tired and somemore after sore throat comes the flu. So yesterday was quite sick with headache, fatigue, sore throat and flu. Reach home and I took a nap. Was supposed to go down meet dar de but in the end I had a hard time trying to get my butt off the bed and somemore I couldnt make it in time, so I didnt rush down to meet her. Sorry dar! Than, although I already took nap in the afternoon, surprisingly in the night I could still sleep and this morning, I was still very tired. Whole body aching. Forced myself to get to work cause I dun wanna see doc. Waste money. Now still down with bad flu and still feeling lethargic. Will try to sleep early tonight cause tmr doing duty again. Sianzation.
Waiting impatiently for the year to end cuz
once the year ends, I can really look forward to feb 6 =)
kiLLed a h0llow at~7:06 PM