Sunday, March 22, 2009
I jus felt like blogging. Wonder when u'll read this?
Sch's starting in 5 months time. Seems a loooooong way to go, but I'm already feeling the sian-ness (I'm jus not mentally prepared) Needless to say, will have lesser time with you. For now, searching for a job, and when work officially starts, I will also have lesser time with you. Looked at our academic calenders, our breaks doesnt clash for long? I'm afraid that we'll drift apart, I'm afraid that I will go out of track. U said we can make time out for each other. But I told u I'm lazy. I don't like the feeling of having spending such short times with you, I don't like to rush things here and there. Really, if only we live nearer...
Coming closed to another chapter of life. I wonder, wonder, wonder how exciting would it be?
kiLLed a h0llow at~9:17 PM